Powered By Jessica
Private Coaching - Professional Influence
QUESTION?..... Why do some people seem to move quickly up the corporate ladder while others with equal qualifications get left behind?
Often the difference can be attributed to and social competence. Now is the time to polish your professional image, and establish your credibility and believably
Develop Your Human Engineering
85% of your Financial, Personal and Professional Success
is attributed to your people skills
effective communication, thinking skills, negotiation
and ability to lead.
Source: Harvard University & Carnegie Institute of Technology
Boost your social savvy and learn to project credibility and competent through your professional image areas such as civility, corporate courtesies, social intelligence and modern manners.
Who would benefit?
- Graduates entering the workforce
- Leaders, supervisors or managers who need to set an example for others
- Employees transitioning into leadership positions
- Human resources and/or workplace trainers looking for new training tools to motivate and mentor their team.
- Professional Presentation
- Social IQ and Building Trust
- Priorities and Productivity
- Civility and Leadership
- Credibility and Believably
- Understanding trends and influences that define modern manners in the workplace
- Professional behaviors that are respected and respected in business settings
- Successful networking and power lunch skills that will get you noticed
- How to present credibility and confidence.
- Reputation management
- Your professional image.
- The nuances of effective communication considering: technology, diversity, and office politics.
You will leave personal and professional situations being better able to:
- Avoid social and business faux pas that can cost your reputation.
- Exhibit high personal standards and lead by example
- Navigate sticky situations related to rudeness, toxicity and incivility in the workplace
- Feel confident in a variety of business and social setting
- Leverage your social savvy and be more socially competent.
Benefits of Powered Executive One On One Executive Coaching
- IMPRESS OTHERS - Update your knowledge of modern etiquette and convey social competence
- INFLUENCE - Develop a unique set of leadership skills that motivate people
- IMPACT OTHERS - Learn credibility skills to help you open more opportunities
- IMPROVE COMMUNICATION - Increase your social radar and learn to trust your instincts when interacting with others
- SURPASS EXPECTATIONS - Assess your social strengths and consistently put your best foot forward
- BE CONFIDENT AND IN CONTROL - Increase your knowledge and have the skills to navigate positive and negative situations
- GET PROMOTED - Gain the skills required for a competitive advantage and sell yourself.
- INCREASE YOUR INCOME - Opportunity to increase your "Salesablity" and "Profitability" and influence Impact and profit.
Gain your competitive edge.
- Online one on one Executive Coaching Programs
- Five hours of support and credibility solutions.
Custom one on one approach includes an orientation, assessment, and an agreed-upon course of action. All phases of the program are covered each time and the focus on achieving agreed-upon goals never waivers. However, the exact duration and content for each phase are adjusted and customized to the requirements of the individual with the program. You are 100% responsible for your success. We only show you a different way to do business.